Seriously, I think I'm just someone who can't priortise. Everything is urgent and urgent to me means important and requires immediate response. Perhaps to many, they might have made a comment like no one is indispensable. How true is this phrase and how untrue this can be as well. This has always been the case, easier said than done. One scenario is that I applied leave on Friday, emails and phone calls kept coming in till late noon. Dear just came back from his reservist and has spent more than half a day waiting for me to clear my work..He was very angry and has commented that it has defeated the purpose of applying leave. I knew that it is unfair to him..Nonetheless, in my perspective, these are my responsiblities. If I knew there's some urgent issues out there waiting for me to coordinate or resolve, if any case if it's not done, it will keep pounding me and I can't enjoy my leave to the fullest in any case. My advise to u is, if you are not in Sales, then if u tink u cant work after office hrs, or being disturbed while on medical leave, then u better not step into Sales. Trust me, sales is the most demanding and toughest job! For those in sales, Im sure you should be able to sympathesize my situation. I really yearn for a 9 to 5 job all of a sudden..However, I know I'll not be contented for my fixed salary at the end of the mth. Sometimes, I felt tired too..I really need a long break away from work and everything else. I'm looking forward to my Gold Coast trip coming Jan, but at the thought of the work that required me to clear when I come back spoilt my mood tremendously. What will be will be..no one is indispensable..been reminding myself that..
A simple girl trying to live her life to contention
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea.. sales job are tough. Jia You!!!
Post a Comment