Had a @#$%^&* encounter this morning..all I can say is "Petty man who acts like woman" still exists. My story begins like this, as usual in the early morning on my way to work, i managed to find a seat in the train and sitting with my legs crossed, there's a man standing in front of me, as the train is pretty packed, he was like just a step away from my seat. My "hanging in the air" leg accidentally touched his pants on the side..Guess what!! He immediately folded the newspaper that he was reading in his hands and tried brushing away the "dirt" using that folded newspapers on his pants and made an irritating sound! I stared back hard at him! Isn't that worse? One word to describe his action, "SIAO!" I seriously think he over-reacted...Cmon, it's just a light brush. How big can the impact be? Must I pay him for his cleaning for his pants too?? Ridiculous joke! To think he's a MAN?? *pui pui* It wasn't deliberate in the first place and I whispered sorry.
Super duper annoyed by his action that caused the unnecessary embararrsement.
A simple girl trying to live her life to contention
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment